December 25, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Sunday Stamps Challenge # 168 - Christmas Cheer!


Merry Christmas, stampin' friends! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day filled with good food and good cheer spent with family and friends! 

I'm stopping by to share my SSC168 card that I made with Reverse Confetti Christmas Bear Stamp set and Christmas Bear Confetti Cuts


I used the fab sketch that they have at Sunday Stamps Challenge - SSC168!


I used Reverse Confetti Card Stock in Brick and Lime Green and the patterned paper is from the RC Holly Jolly Quick Card Panels. I used the Lacy Scallop Frames Confetti Cuts and my Rectangle STAX Set 1 Die-namics to cut out the centre of the panel to create the frame. I also used the Lacy Scallop Circle Confetti Cuts for the focal panel and popped up the Christmas bear and tree up on the panel with adhesive dots.


I coloured the Christmas bear and other images from the Christmas Bear Stamp set with my Copics, cut them out with the coordinating Confetti Cuts. I replaced the present that the bear holds with a take-out coffee from the Coffee and You Stamp set. I stamped a sentiment from the Christmas Cheer Stamp set on Reverse Confetti Cloud White Card Stock cut with the stitched fishtail banner Die-namics from Blueprints 2.  I embellished with some lime green hemp twine and sparkly red YNS Gumdrops
  

I finished the inside of my card too...I added a few more Copic coloured images on the Lacy Scallop Circle panel and another sentiment from the Christmas Bear Stamp set.
Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a little look at my Reverse Confetti, Christmas Bear card for the Sunday Stamp Challenge # 168.  



5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Super cute card! Love all the layering you did.

Lisa said...

oh my, this is simply adorable!! I just love the images you used and the papers are perfect! Wonderful use of the sketch!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

Tara, you know I am a HUGE fan of your work! WOW! Every little detail is perfect! Both cards are gorgeous! I love all your layers, coloring and fun embellishments! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Heidi Baks said...

Lovely whimsical images, and beautiful coloring! I love all the layers you added to your card. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Leena Girsa said...

Wow! Where do I begin? Such a fantastic card! That little bear is the cutest and the fact that he's holding a cup of coffee makes him even sweeter. The inside of your card is just a beautiful and the front...so much care and attention to detail here! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails